Each and every country has a particular framework of law and order established, which is expected to be followed by each and every citizen. This so called code of conduct describes the expected behaviour of every individual. In case the law is violated, the case is taken to the court of law where a debate takes place and finally, the court announces a particular decision. The court is headed by the judge, who is supreme and his or her verdict is considered as the final statement that ought to be followed. In order to fight a particular case, the parties involved hire a lawyer or advocate, who performs a decent amount of research about the case and presents proof in the court in order to win the case. A traffic lawyer is one such lawyer hired to fight traffic and road related cases.
Advantages of a traffic lawyer:
A traffic lawyer can be found in any part of the world. These lawyers fight mainly the traffic rules violation cases. Some of the important benefits of hiring a traffic lawyer are as follows:
- The lawyer represents a particular person or client in court. Not all people are trained well enough to fight a case in court. A lawyer is one who has studied the law in detail and has gained the experience of fighting several cases. This is why it is best to hire a lawyer, in order to represent the party in court before the judge.
- The client hiring the lawyer may be the prosecuting party or the defending one. If it id a defending party, the lawyer can help drop the charges imposed against the particular person or group. The punishment may also be reduced in some cases.
- If the party involved is a prosecutor, it means that the party is seeking some form of justice. The lawyer is one such individual capable of providing the party or person with the appropriate justice.
- In case of traffic rules and regulations, tickets are given and fines are imposed. The lawyer can help one get rid of the fines and tickets.
- If the crime committed on the road is severe, the license of the individual may also be cancelled. In such cases, the lawyer can fight and design the case in such a way that the license may get prevented from cancellation.
Traffic courts are special courts established by the municipalities in different parts of the world mainly to hear and decide on or solve traffic issues related cases. While some cases are solved in a single hearing, others require more than one hearing in order to come to a certain result. The number of hearings usually depends on the complexity of the case. A hearing can be defined as a case session when all the proofs are presented before the judge and a debate is carried out between the different lawyers in order to convince the judge to give a sentence or decision in their favour. Each court, however, has a different method or style of working.
While purchasing cars, applying for a passport or other such processes, the authorities usually check the history of the applicant. A police clearance certificate is required after the attainment of which, the process can be completed. If the applicant has a traffic violation tag associated with his or her name, the attainment of the police clearance certificate is difficult. This is why, a traffic court case ought to be won and the criminal tag be abolished or erased.
The courts have different levels of hierarchy. If a particular court offers a sentence, it can be challenged in a higher court by the party that is not happy or satisfied with the particular sentence. The decision of the highest court, however, cannot be challenged and the party involved is bound to follow the orders. The President, who is the first citizen of the particular country can revoke the decision of the court if he or she feels necessary.
In certain cases, the dispute may be decided up on by a single judge while in other cases it may be decided by a panel of judges. The judges however, must not be connected with the case or the parties involved in any which way. This is to ensure that the case is decided upon by an unbiased panel. The judges and justices are appointed to the post only after they fulfil a particular criteria of eligibility. The post of a judge is one which comes with great responsibility and the post holder ought to live up to the expectations associated with him or her.
Initially, the court knows nothing right or wrong. It decides which party is right and which party is wrong only on the proofs and witnesses produced in the court. The law is blind in the sense that it is unbiased. The judiciary system is different from the executive body of the country and the law makers. The judiciary cannot be influenced by any person or organization what so ever.
Each and every individual in the court during a trial has to follow a certain code of conduct for the behaviour. Contempt of court is also punishable by law. Disrespecting the decision of the court and the judges should be avoided as well. There are several capable lawyers available nowadays. Although the court allows an individual to fight his or her own case in court, it is always advisable to hire an experienced lawyer in order to fight a particular case. A trained professional with abundant experience is way more preferable than one who is raw, inexperienced and sometimes meritless.